Why shipping needs GoodFuels
While the world is cutting greenhouse gas emissions, shipping emissions are projected to increase steadily over the next decades: From 3% of total global CO2 emissions today, to 16% by 2050. More efficient vessels are being developed but will not be sufficient: clean-burning, low-carbon fuels are essential in achieving sustainable shipping.
Be part of this transition with our advanced sustainable marine fuels.
All our biofuels are 2nd generation: produced from feedstock that is labelled a waste or residue. Therefore, there are no land-use issues, no competition with food production or deforestation. Read more about our sustainability policy here.
- Multiple ISO 8217 grades
- Produced from various feedstock
- High quality fuel boosting performance
- Substantial emission reduction
- CO2: 75-90%
- SOx: >99%
- NOx: 10-30%*
- PM: 30-70%*
- Easy to implement on any vessel: our drop-in biofuels are fully compatible with your current engine and infrastructure
- Available in most (S)ECA ports
- Approved by most major OEM’s (GoodFuels supports you in getting OEM approval)
* depending on engine type
- Ultra Low Sulphur, 90% CO2 reduction
- Suitable for 100% HFO replacement
Meet current and future emission legislation by switching to our clean advanced fuels
Achieve carbon-neutral transport for a low-carbon supply-chain
Reduce CO2 emissions to win contracts by flexible deployment of our drop-in biofuels
Win and extend your tenders by CO2 reduction without fleet investments