Commercial Manager Road Transport
GoodFuels is a fast-growing scale-up located in Amsterdam. We are the frontrunner in the field of truly sustainable fuels for shipping and heavy road transport. GoodFuels plays a crucial role in the active development and commercialization of advanced biofuels and is widely seen as global market maker. To meet our growth ambitions we are actively seeking new members of our team.
You are an experienced sales professional ready to take the step to help convert a fossil fuelled transport market to a greener, more sustainable business. Ideally you have a network and previous experience in heavy road transport or you have experience in the fuel industry (eg. retail manager). In any case, you have a proven track record of converting B2B leads into clients and are ready to take on your next challenge!
You will be part of the GoodFuels Road & Rail team – one of three main business units in GoodFuels- and you report to the Managing Director GoodFuels Road & Rail. What we seek:
- You are a proven sales professional, ready to take on the next step in his/her career by moving into a fast paced but sometimes conservative market. This job will from time to time require more than just sales: it will also require you to build partnerships and deep dive into background information specific to this market.
- You are a great communicator, knowing how to deal with senior level executives of the industry and you’re persistent in reaching your goals.
- You can function autonomously, adapt easily in new environments and like to contribute to the goals of the team
- You have the ambition to contribute to a better world, as GoodFuels mission is to create a fossil free world. This enthusiasm will be needed at some of our clients!
- You have persuasive skills to sell the story behind our product, from the sustainability aspects to the technical details
- You are acquainted with business cases and the context in which transport companies operate
- You generate new leads by developing creative business cases for our customers
- You meet with customers to discuss their evolving needs and ambitions to become green using advanced biofuels
- You develop and implement new sales initiatives, strategies and programs to capture new and existing target segments
Requirements Commercial Manager Road Transport
- You are available full-time
- You have completed a University Degree or HBO degree
- You have at least 3 years of demonstrable experience with sales. Experience in the transport sector is preferred but not mandatory
- You are fluent in Dutch & English.
- You have a positive mind-set, believe in a better world and want to create it today rather than tomorrow
- You have affinity, experience and ideally a network within topics such as (renewable) energy, logistics and transport
- You take initiative and can work independent. You are focused on achieving results and know how to prioritize. You love the just-do-it mentality and company culture, and the responsibilities that come with that
- You are persuasive, professional and can make people enthusiastic with your energy
What do we offer?
- Fast-growing scale-up with a mission
- An energetic and young team, but with a lot of experience
- A lot of freedom and responsibilities to make your contribution to GoodFuels and to a more sustainable transport in the Netherlands and beyond
- An office in the centre of Amsterdam. You will be based in Amsterdam, but will be on the move a lot visiting customers!
- A competitive salary
If you are interested, we would love to meet you! Please send your motivation and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Acquisition in response to this vacancy is not appreciated.Apply for this job