Did you know that the transport sector is one of the most polluting and fossil fuel dependent sectors in the world? And that fuel delivery notes are often still hand written documents?
GoodFuels develops and supplies truly sustainable alternatives for fossil fuels for the global maritime industry and the road transport sector. Together with GoodShipping, GoodFuels is part of the GoodNRG Group. The GoodNRG team is an international and highly driven team of people who all feel passionate about our company’s mission.
To strengthen our mission driven team, we are currently looking for a Digital Development Manager.
About the role
Having recently released our three-year business strategy, it has become clear digital development will be a key pillar for our company. In order to improve our customer offering, we intend to become more digital and data driven. Reporting directly to our COO, our new Digital Development Manager is a digital native and will be in charge of managing this important digital revolution.
• Develop, manage and execute our company wide plan for digitalisation, in line with our already existing (high level) digital strategy.
• Manage and execute sub projects under the digital umbrella, such as implementing an ERP system, internal reporting, organising showcases and trials and building further on our first blockchain experience (the world’s first bunker delivery using blockchain technology), implementing blockchain in our processes.
• Set up relevant partnerships with external parties.
• Coordinate with the right stakeholders (internally and externally) and regularly report on progress internally.
Who are you?
For the role of Digital Development Manager, we are looking for someone with:
• A growth mindset, someone who likes working in a fast-changing environment;
• Strong digital skills: topics like blockchain and supply chain automation make you tick;
• Entrepreneurial and leadership skills;
• A commercial drive and a passion for business development and innovation;
• Excellent people skills;
• A pro-active and collaborative attitude;
• Strong communication and networking skills;
• An interest and (personal) drive to contribute to sustainability and the energy transition.
You also have:
• At least five years of relevant work experience in a digital environment, for example as a consultant or head of digital;
• A relevant Master’s degree;
• Fluency in English;
• Strong interest in sustainability and making positive impact.
What do we offer?
• A work place in our new office located in the ‘Awarehouse’ in the new Houthavens; the creative hub of Amsterdam;
• A competitive salary;
• A fulltime job (40 hours/week), parttime can be discussed (at least 32 hours/week);
• 25 holidays per year (based on fulltime contract);
• Laptop and mobile phone;
• A good pension scheme;
• Daily fresh team lunch;
• Travel expenses or an attractive bicycle plan;
• Many fun team events and parties;
• A job in which you can make true positive impact.
Interested in this role?
Please send your CV and cover letter to email@example.com. If you have questions about the role, you can also send them to this email address.
We are an equal opportunity employer, which means we don’t discriminate. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all our employees.Apply for this job