GoodFuels is looking for a commercial director with a passion for sales and business development, who shares our mission to accelerate the phasing out of fossil fuels to reverse climate change. His / her responsibility is to lead and expand our Road & Rail division, which focuses on the supply of sustainable biofuels to organizations that operate in the heavy transport business.
This candidate is commercial, has an entrepreneurial mind-set and is a team player. The role requires a top-to-bottom approach, where you will be doing acquisition and meeting with clients and prospects, but you will also be responsible for overall strategy, priorities and team management.
- Develop and implement commercial strategies according to company goals and objectives, aiming to accelerate growth.
- Conducting market research and analysis to create detailed business plans on commercial opportunities (expansion, business development etc.).
- Understanding the requirements of existing customers to ensure their needs are being met.
- Inform and advise our ‘road & rail customers’ about the application of biofuels in their fleet, and how they can reduce their carbon footprint in the most effective way.
- Analyze and report on commercial opportunities and results.
- Recruit, manage and grow junior sales team members.
- At least 5 years of experience in a commercial role, preferably within the transport sector.
- Persuasive skills and the ability to sell a product but also the wider story behind it, ranging from involving the customer in the sustainability advantages to overcoming technical hurdles.
- Experience with working with a CRM-system, and with analyzing and reporting on CRM data.
- Collaborative and pro-active approach.
- Great communicative skills and a true relationship builder.
- Excellent written, verbal and multimedia communications skills (Dutch and English).
Do you meet the majority of the requirements above, and do you see yourself as a potential culture fit for our team? Then we would love to hear from you! Please send your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org, and we will get in touch with you within one week.