Did you know that the transport sector is one of the most polluting and fossil fuel dependent sectors in the world?
GoodFuels develops and supplies truly sustainable alternatives for fossil fuels for the global maritime industry and the road transport sector. Together with GoodShipping, GoodFuels is part of the GoodNRG Group. The GoodNRG team is an international and highly driven team of people who all feel passionate about our company’s mission.
To strengthen our mission driven team, we are currently looking for a Business Development & Projects Manager.
About the role
In line with our ambitious growth strategy and our organizational development, GoodNRG is creating a group-wide Development and Projects team. As our first Business Development & Projects Manager, you will be accountable for planning and executing business projects which apply directly to our current business lines GoodFuels and GoodShipping. Reporting directly to our COO, you will be working with many different stakeholders within our organization and also with external stakeholders.
• Run 1 – 5 internal development projects, including project planning, executing and ultimately producing the project deliverables. Project types can range from developing new tools to smoothen our operational processes to designing new propositions for our customers, but also for example consultancy projects for external partners or clients;
• Internal progress reporting on the current projects;
• Formulate, evaluate and prioritize new project ideas.
Who are you?
For the role of Business Development & Projects Manager, we are looking for someone with:
• A growth mindset, someone who likes working in a fast changing environment;
• Strong analytical skills;
• Entrepreneurial and leadership skills;
• A commercial drive and a passion for business development;
• Excellent people skills;
• A pro-active and collaborative attitude;
• Strong communication and networking skills;
• An interest and (personal) drive to contribute to the energy transition.
You also have:
• At least five years of relevant work experience as a consultant, in corporate strategy or for example in a corporate project management role;
• A relevant Master’s degree;
• Fluency in English;
• Strong interest in sustainability and making positive impact.
What do we offer?
• A work place in our new office located in the ‘Awarehouse’ in the new Houthavens; the creative hub of Amsterdam;
• A competitive salary;
• A fulltime job (40 hours/week), parttime can be discussed (at least 32 hours/week);
• 25 holidays per year (based on fulltime contract);
• Laptop and mobile phone;
• A good pension scheme;
• Daily fresh team lunch;
• Travel expenses or an attractive bicycle plan;
• Many fun team events and parties;
• A job in which you can make true positive impact.
Interested in this role?
Please send your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you have questions about the role, you can also send them to this email address.
We are an equal opportunity employer, which means we don’t discriminate. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all our employees.Apply for this job