Due to the rapid growth of our company, we are looking for a Business Analyst to strengthen our team. We are looking for an energy enthusiast who can contribute towards the setting up of new systems and processes, and contribute to working towards operational excellence through having a continuous improvement mindset.
The Business Analyst is responsible to analyse GoodNRG’s business to understand how the company can optimize its value creation and capture and drive projects that are essential to that. The team mainly focuses on identifying and executing cross-functional and/or high-impact projects within the areas of sales, trading, sourcing, finance, and compliance.
The Business Analyst will support the development of automated systems. In this role, you will provide technical expertise to identify, evaluate and develop systems and procedures that are cost-effective and meet user requirements.
Position in the organization
The Business Analyst reports to the Operations & Pricing Manager and does not provide hierarchical leadership.
Result areas Core activities
• Your core role is to manage industry data flow management and demand forecasting (short- and long-term)
• You must have the ability to manage a broad range of activities, often complex issues in expected timeframes
• Support the tender and renewal of contracts
• High level of data integrity
• Coordinate planning, prepare necessary materials and liaise with internal teams to deliver flawless execution of projects or initiatives
• Business and operations analyses
• Be part of process improvement efforts with people in the business
• Develop conclusions and generate deliverables such as (parts of) reports and strategic presentations for high management
• Assist in preparing sales presentations, quotations in collaboration with (senior) team members
• Support better management reporting, information flow and management, business process and organizational planning
• Conduct data analysis and workshops to support and facilitate decision making
• the ability to reflect, create new insights, learn and internalize
• the balance between short versus long term gain and potential impact versus limitations.
• Understanding is awareness
• being proactive and accountable for your work. It’s the ability to set your own standards and boundaries.
• An owner can push well-thought decisions with a clear, designed, and defined process.
• Focus on both the goal and the quality of the process to achieve the desired result.
• Impact is the ambition to aim for real-world change. Making the world a better place by being a true ally, purpose pioneer, and adaptive innovator.
Who are you?
For the role of Business Analyst we are looking for someone with:
• The position demands an impact-driven, business-minded, pro-active individual with strong analytical capabilities and leadership potential.
• Personal, adaptable, and flexible with the ability to work successfully in a high-energy, fast-paced, rapidly changing environment is necessary
• A strong sense of responsibility and attention to detail
• Strong interest in leveraging technology and tools
• Ability to effectively interact with business partners at varying levels of the organization
• A pragmatic and practical approach, a can-do mentality, someone who likes working in a fast-changing environment
• An interest and (personal) drive to contribute to the energy transition.
You also have:
• Relevant work experience will be great, but a pro-active mindset and willingness to learn and make an impact is even better
• Excellent excel skills
• Solid verbal and written English communication skills to translate business needs and requirements in a clear, concise, and effective manner (Dutch is a plus)
• Interest in sustainability and making a positive impact.
What do we offer?
• A workplace in our new office located in the ‘Awarehouse’ in the new Houthavens; the creative hub of Amsterdam;
• A competitive salary;
• A full-time job (40 hours/week), part-time can be discussed (at least 32 hours/week);
• 25 holidays per year (based on full-time contract)
• Laptop and mobile phone
• A good pension scheme
• Daily fresh team lunch
• Travel expenses
• Many fun team events and parties
• A job in which you can make a truly positive impact and contribute to the energy transition.
Interested in the role?
Please send your CV and cover letter to email@example.com. If you have any questions about the role, you can also contact us at this e-mail address.
We are an equal opportunities employer, which means we do not discriminate. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.Apply for this job