We are looking for a hands-on colleague to manage the accounting and reporting activities as well as support the development of financial processes (accounting, administration, invoicing, debtor management, reporting).
You will be responsible for the entire accounting activities. This includes processing all approved invoices (in- and outbound) and cooperate with the external accountant in preparing all monthly, quarterly and annual reports. You will accomplish this by working closely with the CFO and our external accountant. You will be responsible to contribute in developing and implementing our internal financial department which is partially being outsourced up till now.
Communication is of utmost importance; you have to be a team player with excellent communication skills.
- Lead financial accounting within all deadlines
- Processing and timely delivery of all financial input to our accountant
- Financial reporting in cooperation with the accountant and CFO
- Monitoring cash flow (including forecasting, trade debtors)
- Set-up and management of a purchase-order system
- Responsible for the stock and inventory administration and related excise-tax and sustainability scheme compliance
- HBO+ (AA/RA/RC/Accounting)
- Excellent analytical skills
- Ability to solve problems
- Fluent in English, verbally and in writing
- Proactive and result driven, can do mentality
- Team player with excellent communication skills, but able to work independently
- Experience with iMuis and/or Exact online accounting system preferred
- Ability to think out-of-the box
- A stimulating and informal work environment in a highly ambitious and dynamic organization
- A salary appropriate for the function and your experience